05 April 2007

Latest Project

The wine dress fell flat on its proverbial butt. It'll be finished one day just so I can say that it's finished, but it's on the pile with a few other projects that I would rather not look at.

Instead, I've been working on Swaps for Crochetville. Neither is ready to be photographed, so when they are finished and received, I will post them on here.

In the mean time, I have been working on scrapghans. I wanted to get rid of at least one box (2x2x3) of yarn in my room. So, I made scrapghans, since most of it was truly scraps.




The picture is pretty much crap because I had to take it with my camera phone. I would wait until I got home, but I'm giving it to a girl I work with as a donation for an intergenerational event she is working on.

It's a standard lapghan. I don't have measurements, but it fits well over my lap sitting in a chair and able to tuck it under my feet on the floor!! It also wraps around my thighs nicely, so I had a warm lap all night!

No comments: