Here's the plan for this year's Crocheted Holiday Presents...
- The Roommate: A duster from Cool Crochet in Elann's Super Tweed, colorway #3257 - Summer Tweed.
- Friend A in Denver: A USC lapghan in Lion Brand Lion Wool colorways Scarlett, Goldenrod, Pearl Grey, and Ebony. She'll probably get this early because I want her to be able to enjoy it during football season.
- Friend H also in Denver: Something penguiny. I was thinking a big giant stuffed penguin, but I might do her a lapghan as well. I have to think this one through.
- Friend S in Baltimore: A laptop case. I know it sounds cheesey, but she's a computer goddess and I think a lovely felted case would be brilliant.
- Mum: a sweater from Cool Crochet (Nancy), but I haven't chosen a color yet.